ESPECIALISTA DE OPERACIONES (Supply Chain)
Empresa Socia de ADL, necesita ESPECIALISTA DE OPERACIONES en Marines (Valencia)
Oportunidad en empresa familiar / multinacional, para desarrollar carrera en el departamento de Operaciones. Buscan a una persona responsable, diligente, organizada, con muy buena capacidad de negociación para manejar la cadena de suministro de la empresa (logística y compras).
• Coordinate daily activities and tasks from logistics and operations (supply chain) and purchasing, assisting the Operations & Logistics Manager
• Purchasing. Daily managing of Sales Quotations
• Purchasing. Daily issuing of Purchase Orders (Production / Transport / Services)
• Purchasing. Periodic quotation of costs of goods, raw materials, freight and services.
• Purchasing. Weekly reporting of current orders.
• Purchasing. Executes buying strategies in accordance with agreed upon material buying plans, specifically focused on improving supplier overall performance and capacity ahead of demand.
• Purchasing. Consistently applies sourcing policies and processes.
• Logistics. Interacts with suppliers with regard to payment issues and order fulfillment.
• Logistics. Provides delivery/expediting support to the plant/site during supplier issues.
• Logistics. Coordination of sea and land freights from factory to the customer.
• Logistics. Issuing of export documents.
• Logistics. Weekly reporting of current orders.
• Logistics. Coordinate the logistics tasks of the Customer Service Agent, having as the goal to maintain inform the customer about all their orders.
• KPI reporting and follow up of Operations (Supply Chain).
• Coordination of general department projects, such as ERP and CRM improvements related to O&M.
• Some administrative / back office duties.