Buscamos un Coordinador de Logística enérgico, innovador y dinámico que tenga una trayectoria profesional comprobada en la ejecución y seguimiento de solicitudes de transporte y distribución en un entorno internacional de ritmo acelerado. Empresa : SanLucar España
Are you the one?
- We are looking for an energetic, innovative and dynamic Logistics Coordinator who has a proven professional track in executing and monitoring transport and distribution requests in a fast-paced international environment.
- As Logistics Coordinator you’ll report directly to the Land Transport and Distribution Manager and in this role, you’ll support her being responsible for the management of the assigned transportation lanes, providing an excellent and efficient service and performance. This contains the organization, coordination and follow-up of the required transport lanes, the management of the necessary documentation as well as centralizing the communication between clients, suppliers and other internal departments.
- You will organize and coordinate all transport and logistics requests for the delivery of her/ his transportation lanes and customers
- You will plan, track the deliveries according to the customer requirements in the most cost-effective and efficient way
- You will be the main contact person for the sales department regarding the assigned deliveries, as well as managing corresponding transport costing requests
- You will coordinate unload schedules with our DC´s and safeguard as well as organize third party warehouse distributions and crossdocking operations
- You will ensure an effective and timely correct verbal and written communication between the different departments and our logistics department on the arranged transport You will resolve and manage courteously and efficiently queries and complaints with other departments, customers and providers
- You will be regularly liaising with the commercial and product areas to ensure a smooth running between the areas
- You will ensure carrier and product transport compliance with the company policies and quality procedures
- You will process transport claims and complaints
- You will negotiate special transport rates or services
- You’ll find a dynamic and changing work environment
- Feel comfortable leaving your suit behind! We don’t have a dress code
- Experience different cultures - Multinational is what describes us best as we’re a team of 30nationalities
- Free language courses for all SanLucarians
- Enjoy daily fresh fruit & orange juice
Higher Studies in Business or Transport/Logistics Management
Minimum of 3 or 4 years of relevant experience in a similar position in an international environment, preferably with perishable products
Fluency, written and verbal, in English. German or Polish is valued
Experience in temperature controlled logistics
Very good knowledge in Microsoft Office
3 or 4 years
From 09:00 am to 18:00 pm with 1 hour of pause for lunch.
To be agreed according to profile
Información de Contacto
Envía los siguientes documentos en el mismo email a 👉 [email protected]
- Recuerda, en el asunto del email tiene que aparecer el nombre de la oferta que solicitas
- Adjuntar Curriculum en formato PDF
- Adjuntar o escribir en el email una carta presentación breve